Friday, October 29, 2010

Friskey gets a slight name change and we have a new calf

Friskey has been renamed Frisket the Brisket, I have Wendy at Butterflies and Breezes to thank for that, I did chuckle and just had to change it.

After abandoning the mothering on malarkey Frisket took to the bottle like he;s been doing it all his life!! ;-D
They still suck after the bottle is finished so it's a good time to introduce hard feed

An Announcement

Yesterday on the 28th of October Diamond a first time calver had a rather nice looking dun bull calf, all seems well and no drama with one, although she did look like she had a bit of bother getting that big head out!

Diamond looking in pretty good shape, ugly udder though! See it? Udderneath!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:55 am

    Frisket the Brisket- great name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it! I had to change it, well done Wendy :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I thank you for taking the time to write them. I do my very best to reply to every one of them right here on the blog. When you leave your next comment tick the 'email follow up comments' and then you'll get any replies I leave. Thank you for reading my blog.